The Downtown Bellingham Partnership presents the 9th Annual Downtown Sounds, a series of live concerts for the entire family. Each night will include performances by popular bands, free of charge, with local food vendors and a beverage garden provided by Boundary Bay Brewery & Bistro and Spark Museum of Electrical Invention.
2013 Downtown Sounds Lineup TBA!
Goals for Downtown Sounds:
- Create a lively hub of activity, artistry and commerce in Downtown
- Build a strong sense of community in Downtown
- Raise awareness and visibility for Downtown Bellingham
- Encourage culture and arts in an equitable manner
- Counter neighborhood safety concern
- Educate about local community organizations and initiatives